United Kingdom

United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United States
Sounds like I'm a delicate flower fainting all the time?! I'm not.

United KingdomIt is amazing how much you can do albeit very slowly. All the very best with your recoveryAt times I use both sticks in one hand to enable me to carry a plate or cup. I make very slow processions around the house always being careful of each pace.
United States
Life seems all about advance planning of tiny details at present but that's OK.
You seem to be doing well and have a healthy attitude about it all, taking your time…in no hurry. Atta girl! 
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United States
I'd like to sleep on my side but I don't quite know how. The physios were supposed to show me all the various necessary things but obviously missed that out.
bonesmart.org
United Kingdom
United States