THR Some allowed to drive after 4 weeks, some after 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
John- great to hear you've been out riding! I just ordered a bike rack for my car so I can ride more. Unfortunately, my immediate neighborhood does not lend itself to riding, but there area some nice areas to go only a short drive away. Keep it up!
 
Good for you John!

You are inspiring me to prepare my electric bike to use when warmer weather arrives here in OZ :)
 
As you can see, it's been over a year since my surgery. I went for my 12 month x-ray and check last week and all was well. The hip is as good as new and works great. The only problem I have, which I had before, is occasional lower back pain. Sometimes I wonder when my right hip will need attention because when it was the left, I couldn't really tell if it was hip pain or back pain or if one was causing the other. When I mentioned that to the surgeon, he took a look at my earlier x-rays and noted that the right hip was showing some signs of arthritis, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, I'm scheduled for another x-ray and checkup in a year from now.
 
Great to hear from you John, sorry that you are experiencing still experiencing some back pain. Sounds like your O/S is on the job though.

Don't forget to pop by our online New Years Eve party if you have time :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom