- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
Infection symptoms are more than just heat in the incision area. Have a read in the recovery area - the threads with the red Hip Infection prefix.But I do get concerned about how hot is "infection hot" and such.
I totally understand that, but I really haven't been able to find any consistent stories about what to look for to catch it early, or when head to a doctor. I can't even find pictures of what to be looking for after the wound is sealed.Infection symptoms are more than just heat in the incision area. Have a read in the recovery area - the threads with the red Hip Infection prefix.But I do get concerned about how hot is "infection hot" and such.
United States
United StatesHere in the United States we have Licensed Massage Therapists. (LMT)Just wondering what is massage therapy and how do you do it.?

Hi Goma, Aussie here too. A happy ending would be nice, but not the kind offered by the Thai Massage Parlours.Swedish massage sounds good but here in Australia I see alot of "Thai massages" shops with happy ending.
In all seriousness there are professional massage therapists but I've never had a massage...not my thing but I'll check out YouTube if I can do it myself.
Thank you.![]()

Unfortunately I definitely know I'm not overdoing it, if anything I'm under doing it. Having a really hard time getting out and about for anything... it's too much work. And even then I'm alone so the risks get me a little anxious. I also never got back in the gym after I graduated PT so I spend most days going from my bed to the computer chair and back, mostly staying upstairs in the bedroom.I'm the same date and I'm also wary of falling. Not just for the hip but in general.
Perhaps you should get your knee looked at again. The knee may be adjusting to the new hip and the mechanics of the leg are different now even if it's very minor.
You'd be walking differently now.
If I have a busy day my upper hip muscles hurt, my hip aches and I limp. If it's really bad my sciatica nerve hurts and that's a definite that I know that's time to rest. In my case heat helps. These are the days I'm looking after my baby grandaughters.
It all sounds muscular particularly at night as you say it's ok after you get up. At night you stiffen up the muscles and you're probably working them too hard during the day as your confidence in your progress can be deceiving.
United States