Relle
member
@hopalong61 i love reading what your up to. It's great to be able to re-engage in life even if it is only a little at a time. I have a couple of events I've been invited to but that's not for a couple of months so fingers crossed I can stay more than a couple of hours. We are just starting winter here though so I'm not so keen on going out in the cold night air. What a great sleep, I bet you felt refreshed.
@SusieShoes thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I feel that I have come a long way in my recovery.
My knee is still not where I would like it to be, but I know that will come with time. I have found it's my mindset that has been the biggest hurdle. Now that I have settled down emotionally I can let my body get on with the healing.
How great is it to be able to come on here and be able to share with everyone.
@SusieShoes thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I feel that I have come a long way in my recovery.
My knee is still not where I would like it to be, but I know that will come with time. I have found it's my mindset that has been the biggest hurdle. Now that I have settled down emotionally I can let my body get on with the healing.
How great is it to be able to come on here and be able to share with everyone.
Australia



Very still and sore again today. Another day of the same tomorrow i think, although it's my Daughters driving test in the morning so might have to (hopefully) celebrate somewhere for a while !