I was too in my recovery. I slept whenever and wherever! It all adds up. Sleep when you can!
I've tried my best to walk upright and use my leg properly, maybe thats why it's hurting. The pain this morning in my calves was bad so i think thats probably why. I'm still managing to do normal things though luckily, just been out for lunch with my daughter and have changed the beds and done some washing ready for our holiday on Tuesday. Just need to pack now. Can't wait 
Have to keep reminding myself that it takes time, lots of time ! I'd love to live within 5 mins of a winery, might have to book flights to see my sister in law, she's in Carrum (Victoria), by the sea ! Maybe next year !
it must feel really good, sort of being normal again !
maybe it's going from being a baby to a toddler ? Someone said treat your new knee like a new baby, look after it, listen to it, give it TLC and plenty of rest, i think thats spot on don't you ? As long as it doesn't start having tantrums i'll be fine 
Oh yes! Weather did not affect my knee before surgery but my knee now aches in cold weather! We keep our house very warm so if I was inside I was fine, but not outside. Yippee.can anyone tell me if cold and damp weather can still effect the knee post TKR?
My knee really didn't like the heat, it was more swollen then usual and quite painful, i had trouble going up and down steps, but did manage to do more walking and swimming than normal so hopefully, now i'm back things might improve. One thing that did help was that the Pharmacy over there sold Diclofenac which i can't get in the UK, i got some and they really helped, i've brought some home too ! I won't take them long term as i know they're not good for me but it's nice to not have pain every day for a while !