FCBayern
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
@snoots Like Lyndylee I'm a few weeks ahead of you. It shouldn't be to much further into your recovery when you decide you made the right choice. I'm down to just a couple of doses of Tylenol when I feel a little achy but that pain is nothing like what I had before my TKR. 
@Bionic I picked up a floor peddler as well, it works pretty well to get my knee warmed up. I try to use it for 5 minutes before I walk and it lets me walk more flexion so I can walk more normally.


@Bionic I picked up a floor peddler as well, it works pretty well to get my knee warmed up. I try to use it for 5 minutes before I walk and it lets me walk more flexion so I can walk more normally.


Honduras
All of my walking has been around the house. I just want to take it slow so I don't overdo things with the knee because the soft tissues definitely need to settle down still.
