Guest viewing is limited

TKR Snoots recovery thread<

@snoots
I too have a waddle. Physio told me yesterday that as my quads get stronger that waddle will disappear.
He has asked me to do small squats, hanging on to the kitchen counter for balance. I did some with the physio yesterday and it wasn't too difficult or painful. Just about to do some more squats now.
 
Help!! My knee feels like it’s ‘catching’ on the lateral side. I had lots of swelling yesterday and trouble walking. I’m icing now and keeping my fingers crossed it’s nothing sinister.
 
I imagine that extra swelling is keeping your knee from moving as well as it was. Stay off of it as much as you can, adding ice and elevation to your routine. It will take a while for it to come back down. Oh and when you elevate make should your toes are above your nose. I hope this will help that swelling.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom