Love your story, but what a fairy tale! Only thing missing was the knight on the white horse.
It's easier to endure the pain when you can share it with someone who is in the same hurting place. We can empathize, laugh with, cry with and we know the other ladies actually understand exactly what we're feeling. Makes a pretty strong bond to go thru something like this together.
Soldiering on here with my faithful ice machine and wedge pillow. Swollen up again. How many times do I joing the ODIC before I finally learn??
It's easier to endure the pain when you can share it with someone who is in the same hurting place. We can empathize, laugh with, cry with and we know the other ladies actually understand exactly what we're feeling. Makes a pretty strong bond to go thru something like this together.
Soldiering on here with my faithful ice machine and wedge pillow. Swollen up again. How many times do I joing the ODIC before I finally learn??

United States
It makes me feel less lonely.
But yeah seeing him getting tired out and then realising after I’ve got myself all settled and realise something is way out of reach so I have to bother him again makes you feel bad, but he’s been great and keeps telling me “it’s ok you’d do it for me” and I would.