Guest viewing is limited

Signature Error Message

@Jamie just reporting lovesstars issue with an error message (see post above). I asked her to clear cookies and cache, log off and login again.
 
Thanks, Judith.....you are absolutely right that the problem with a firewall is something within her computer or network. It's nothing we can fix. I've asked her for a screen shot so at least maybe we could see what it looks like and might be able to offer something else for her to try since the clearing of cache and cookies didn't work.
 
Hi,
I wanted to add to my signature, but it’s coming up with an error saying I don’t have permission??
Weird because I set it up originally with no problem.
I just wanted to add, “Direct Anterior Approach” to my bilateral THR & date.
Thanks
 
I'm not sure why you'd get that message either. I'll add the information for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom