Guest viewing is limited

Signature Error Message

At least one other Forum Adviser has had some staff privileges removed (SusieShoes).
Old usergroup configuration was wrong. Main usergroup for all users should be registered usergroup, then you add as secondary usergroup based on the permissions you want to set to each usergroup.

now, things will be done in the right way, that's why there are so many troubles but once I'll fix all this mess everything will be set up as it should.

Let me know which staff privileges susieshoes have missed
 
Thank you, Judith and Jo.

Yesterday, I had logged out and logged in again several times, after clearing everything I could think if, and I still couldn't access any of the staff areas.
Today, I had to log out, clear all my browsing history, my DNS cache, and all my cookies, close my browser, re-start my computer and browser, then log back in to BS.
At last, I can see the staff areas again.
 
I have my forum advisor banner but do not seem to have access to the staff areas. I figure you're trying to force me to spend more time in the members area. LOL. Logging out and back in again has not helped. Since this morning, many things I couldn't see/access before have returned -- including this subforum. I'm seeing things returning, and I am being patient to allow you to get more things done, but I did want to mention I don't appear to have staff access.
 
At least one other Forum Adviser has had some staff privileges removed (SusieShoes).

The buttons for Like, Agree, Funny etc are now missing from the bottom, right of each post.
I have exactly the same problem.
 
Mojo....are you saying that even now you cannot see the Like, Agree, Funny, etc. buttons on the right side of each post? And are there staff areas where you don't have access? We still don't have the tool bar fixed that allow you to access the staff forum easily that way. To get to it, you must go to the main index page and scroll down the page to see the entire staff area.

Here's the link to the index page:

https://bonesmart.org/forum/
 
I again have access to the staff areas, but I also can't see the Like, Agree etc buttons on the posts. I haven't been able to see them since the update.

I can see the listings for the staff area (on the main forums page), without going through the process you described above, Jamie.

[Bonesmart.org] Signature Error Message
 
I have no like agree etc. I don't think members do either. Also a member told me she access to the staff discussion page. Another member has access to only Josephine's postings and her own members thread.
 
Me neither. A lot of members are still seeing everything marked "Private." I do, finally have access to staff areas as of tonight.
 
@Jamie
I now have access to staff areas. Still don't have buttons to right of the posts for feedback...guessing alot have same issue?
 
@Mojo333 .... have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and restarting your computer? If not, do that and let me know if things improve.
 
Hi. May I also add my plea for your help with my signature since I am also getting an error message? Thanks!

RTKR July 12, 2017
 
Please will you add a signature for me too?

Right THR 1st September 2017

Thank you!
 
Back
Top Bottom