Sks1997 I really understand your frustration with still having the knee pain that you do as I am in the same boat. I haven’t posted much of late, but do read the posts. I am 14 weeks yesterday, similar to yourself, & struggle with nerve pain down the outside of the calf & knee pain any time day or night, regardless of whether I have done any activity or not. Although I can straighten my leg my bend is still limited to around 100/105 & excruciatingly painful to try to bend any further. Yes it is better than weeks 1-6, but it is far worse than the pre surgery pain I was having, so I too currently regret having the surgery. I am booked for a second opinion next Tuesday & although I truely hope there is nothing wrong & it is all just part of the journey, a part of me almost wants something to be wrong so it can be fixed & the pain reduced. I have had blood tests & cleared of infection, but according to my GP the X-rays he ordered show significant arthritis on the back of the patellar, if so I’m not sure why this was not addressed during the initial TKR surgery. I am trying to remain positive & not compare myself to others, but it certainly is disheartening when you hear people success stories, & you see the distance between you and them grow, you start to really feel left behind. I truely hope you continue to improve & your pain lessens as the days, weeks & months pass, & you too become one of those success stories.