Guest viewing is limited

TKR Second TKR Done, but still not very patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you some patience via this reply. Make sure to keep it close so you can use it when needed.
Yes boredom is one of the side effects of this surgery.
When my wife came home from work yesterday she asked how my day was. My reply was 'wasted'. It was simply a wasted day.

Note, I am also sending a double supply of empathy with this note, as I think you will find a use for it.

We ARE thinking of you.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hello Ellen @NetballKnees, I'm just popping in to wish you all the best for tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine and you will soon be back here again telling us all about it. I'll be thinking of you, lots of love xxx Lyn
 
@yiayia3 @Jozilla @Ellejay @dovemck @tiredwife @Reebok Thank you all so much for your good wishes. I am a bundle of nerves at the moment. For some strange reason I keep thinking that when they weigh me tomorrow, they will go "you're too fat - go home". I am heavier than I was when I had my LTKR and at the moment the only thing worse than actually having the op would be to be sent home without having it.
Last night I made 6 ice packs with water and rubbing alcohol from the recipe on here. They have turned out very well and I am icing my Achilles right now. I am not quite sure what the local supermarket thought when I walked out with 6 bottles of rubbing alcohol. Probably thought I was going to drink them.:heehee::bolt:
My emoticons have gone crazy. The little blue running away one is supposed to be up after "a bundle of nerves", but now I can't delete it or move it.
I think everything is as ready as I can make it. I am going to put my laptop in and hope I am coherent enough to use it.
This time tomorrow it will be over and I will be on the recovery path.
Thank you to everyone on here who has taken the time out of their day to come visit my thread and post such lovely, inspiring posts.
See you all on the other side.

Take Care everyone ... Love and nervous hugs ... Ellen
 
@NetballKnees sending :prayer:your way . I know what you mean I finally got to make arrangements to get my second knee done I am excited and yet :yikes: as I know what happens :bolt:on the other side You can do this!!!!!
 
Ellen, all the best and many hugs for you and your knees. Like the previous poster I cannot remember if you are ahead of us or behind us but either way we are with you always. Looking forward to seeing your posts in recovery
 
I'm sure the surgery must be behind you now, I do so hope that you are feeling ok and look forward to hearing from you as soon as you are able. Lots of hugs xxx Lyn
 
@NetballKnees , I thought I'd just pop on here to say "hello" and put your thread back on the front page so it's easy to find when you feel up to posting. I've been thinking of you constantly, I do hope that everything is Ok.
Lyn xxx
 
I am also thinking of you!!!! Hope all is okay as it can be. I will be leaving for vacation today for 11 days and will have limited wifi. Plus will have grandchildren! When I come home will have a week for my surgery! Ughhhh.
Love and prayers,
JoAnne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom