SaraK
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Do I know how to have fun or what? Psoas tenotomy (release) scheduled for New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, must do under general anesthetic but at least it's outpatient.
Dr. Said no restrictions after - probably will need a walker or cane for first few days but should be driving and back to work in a couple of days (he usually does these on a Friday and the person can go back on Monday if they want).
Hmm - wonder if I can still go out dancing on NYE? Just kidding (maybe) - have to get Mojo and Layla something to worry about!
Dr. Said no restrictions after - probably will need a walker or cane for first few days but should be driving and back to work in a couple of days (he usually does these on a Friday and the person can go back on Monday if they want).
Hmm - wonder if I can still go out dancing on NYE? Just kidding (maybe) - have to get Mojo and Layla something to worry about!
United States
Really?
she has a date 
before surgery! Tonight I'm going to celebrate hip no. 2's birthday a couple of days early (and maybe tomorrow as well). Next week is my birthday weekend and 2 nights of dancing are planned.
and Layla
!



