TKR Sandi's knees, take 2

Sandi, thinking of you sending you best wishes for today! I'll keep my eye glued for your next appearance with your upgraded knee! As for the shaving thoughts, not weird at all, lol!
 
...and more thoughts for you -across the many miles : all the best wishes!
 
Hi all. I am in my room. Surgery went well. I haven't really had pain yet, just a very little discomfort. My nurse has the oxy at the ready. I have alr
eady had tramadol and tylenol. If things go as planned, I should go home tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes
 
Good to hear from you. I hope you have a comfortable night b


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sandi,glad to hear your surgery went well.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sandi, so glad to hear your surgery went well! I hope you have a fairly comfortable night!:fingersx:
 
Pleasant dreams - so glad to hear your surgery went well. :loveshwr:
 
Sleep well. Take the drugs and be strong x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great that you have another brand new knee! Rest peacefully and keep ahead of any pain!
 
I came home from the hospital this afternoon. The knee was unhappy with the car ride, ice, elevation, pain meds, and it's better. I didn't sleep much last night, but I have been napping most of the day. Here's to starting all over again.
 
best wishes to you, sandi, for a good recovery. glad you're home.
 
Sandi, I'm glad you are home. Yes the knees get unhappy with those first rides. Did you go in the back seat? I never did that with the first knee but had to go back seat style with the second for quite a while. Take each day at a time. Sometimes I couldn't do that and I broke it down to an hour at a time. You know what you're doing! I can't wait to hear how things are.:friends:
 
So glad you are at home! Now the healing begins....you know the drill...just take it slow ( we really NEED a turtle emoji! ) Take your pain meds. No awards given for heroes here!
Gentle hugs!
:friends:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom