TKR RTKR March 3, 2015 so happy I got replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to the other side. Dr. told my parents all went wonderful. I have not seen him yet. I was done by 9 and in recovery til 10:30. I am settled in my room and watching for dr and PT to come. Biggest issue right now is I itch all over and not the knee part cause I had a spinal and do not feel anything yet.
 
I am home now. Elevate and ice is all I am doing right now. I feel great.
 
Great to hear you're home. Now the recovery can begin in a more comfortable environment. Rest, ice and elevate is all you should be doing right now, so go for it. :)
 
Nothing as good as the feeling of being home and out of the hecticness of the hospital.

sent from my Galaxy 4
 
Yes I agree . I hated the fact I had to wait for nurses to get out of bed. I do my best when I am able to walk around some. The only issue I am having is the tight feeling around the knee cap but I think that is the staples. I do not remember it being so tight with my first one. I realize I am only 3 days out so not too worried
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom