I’m so proud of you for meeting this milestone. You took your time and did it right. Getting your life back is what the surgery is all about. Continue to be somewhat cautious (I know you will) and enjoy the rides!
United States
Three months down and you're revving up for the open road again. Cheers to smooth times ahead, both on the road and in your healing journey. Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!
United States

United States
Like a real world boot camp for your knee and you fared well!
United States
United States
Great TED talk, you get a standing O, AliceNutter!
United States
United Kingdom
Kneeling takes time. I started kneeling on my bed and gradually progressed to using thin foam cushions. I needed to kneel to do back exercises for my sciatica.Don't kneel on hard surfaces. Just don't. I did, and it took me a day or two to work out that while it hadn't hurt badly at the time, that was what had caused the knee
United States
United States
I hear you!I suspect that if I set aside the time more consistently to ice and elevate, it would, but there's always something else to do that's more important or more fun....
United States
United States
United States
United States