reetpteet
senior
Olympic Opening Ceremony - You probably didn't understand it all - neither did we! But get this - WE ARE SO PROUD OF THE NHS - that we could bounce on our beds with joy (knees allowing) 


Yes, I thought it was really well done. I even got a bit choked up at God Save the Queen and I'm not even English!Rita, you are so right, the Eyes of the world are watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony in the UK and you know what, it is awesome! Very emotional! The UK has out done themselves! Job well done! It goes to show that there are great people all over this world!![]()
United States
).


United StatesGreat job spreading the word about BoneSmart!Am on a Bonesmart Mission. I have met another lady and a man here on this caravan site in the last 48hrs who have had TKR. One is at 5 weeks & one at 6 weeks. Neither had heard of Bonesmart! How can that be??????
Both are saying - "if I am like you at 8 weeks I will be delighted". When they have taken a look at Bonesmart they will know it's best not to compare, but for the time being I do feel pleased & know I wouldn't be where I am now without all this knowledge/help & support. Thanks everyone.
![]()
Those two people will be the better for it, as we are!
...... no false modesty here!
United StatesSounds like you are enjoying your new knee, Rita, and making sure it is well traveled!Our caravan is tiny compare to your 39ft motorhome, it's just a 380/2 (3m 80cms) but still very comfy - we love it. We go to France in a couple of weeks & will do lots of chilling in our caravan (including icing of the knee!)