Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

Hi @Pumpkln is that one of those Ice sculptures, it's very beautiful. I'm so glad all went well yesterday xxx
((((Big hug)))) well done Chris xxxx
 
Yes they did do an amazing job. It fascinates me how they create them. Ive never seen one in real life before only in films x x your righting is beautiful x x
 
[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues



Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Chris,

I hope that you're ok?

I walked upstairs properly today. One per step, right, left, right. I'm ever so pleased xxx

Btw where was the picture above taken from? Xxx

Love Ann x x.
 
It was taken from a plane above the Carson Valley in Nevada. Probably over Gardnerville and Minden. The valley to the top of the mountains is about 4000 ft.
Big leak in the water line, going out to breakfast today. Double time for plumber today, hope they give us a break, we have used them before.
My luck to be flooding in the middle of a drought.:scratch:
We have a key to the neighbors and will be using their loo today.
 
Wow the pic is amazing x I'm sorry to hear about the leak x. Thank goodness you have the neighbours key x phew x x x

How are you doing? Xxx

Love Ann x x x
 
Out to breakfast today, got there before the crowd!
Two guys are working on the leak.
Good news on my knee, it actually has periods of time when it feels OK, just a light rubber band feeling. Hope it works it's way to feeling better all of the time.
 
Good news on my knee, it actually has periods of time when it feels OK, just a light rubber band feeling. Hope it works it's way to feeling better all of the time.
That is great---and the idea of going out for breakfast is wonderful, too!
 
I am so glad that the knee is better. I know its been ruff. Just to update mine. Both are getting so they are working GREAT. They are stiff in the morning but by putting a herb cream on them takes care of the stiffness. It is so GREAT that its finally both of us are getting so much better. Remember you are number one. Take care. The kids also say HI! They also are glad things are getting better. God Bless, Tashia
 
@tashia,
Glad to see you are back and doing well. Great that we are both doing better.
My brother who was visiting over TG Holiday, now we can finally get our lives back after the last 2 months. We have so much to do in the next few months.
 
I know there is lots to do but you need to remember that you need to pace yourself. You have been through so much and you are still healing. Take care. Tashia
 
WOW! :wowspring:I hit 7000 posts today. I remember when I joined and thought
I was going to be a newbie forever.
Raining, low barometer, and my knee is not protesting. :yay: It must be healing, I have a ways to go, but it is getting better, ever so slowly.
:hiking:This is me snowshoeing, hopefully when we get enough snow.
 
I had found Bonesmart earlier, but did not join until I injured myself at about 6 weeks, up until then my recovery was typical.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom