Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

You sound great! Glad all is well and you have no pain.


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
Best wishes--see you soon.
 
Good to hear it's done, Chris!

Hope all continues to go well.
 
So glad to hear that you are done Chris resting and with no pain. I look forward to following your recovery journey! Rest well...
 
[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues
@Pumpkln, welcome back to the "other side" again! It's time to change your title again. Let me know what you'd like.

Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues
 
Welcome back Chris to the other side. Looking forward to your updates and hope that this recovery is both easier and successful! Anne
 
Let the pain get away, I have a PCA but fall asleep
Sleepy


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Pumpkin, That is so great. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and get lots of sleep. Tashia and the kids:bicycle1::bicycle2::bicycle2::bicycle2::bicycle2:
 
So Chris, did they do a total knee revision like mine with all new knee or did they just swap your spacer to tighten up the ligaments? If you got a new knee...what kind? I'd been trying to check on you all day but was busy at work today. I hope you're doing great! I've not been able to read your thread since you said you were awake and no pain. I'll read it now...
 
Like yours hinged


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Good to hear early recover is well. Best wishes for a successful full recovery.
 
Awake pain about 3-4 now. Revision was extensive, I had stretched out all the ligaments. Hinged replacement was placed. Smith and Nephew. Still have not taken this all in.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
 
Hang in there Pumpkin! Sounds like you have been thru a lot. We are all here for you. Rest up and feel better. Love and peace to you. JoAnne


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
Back
Top Bottom