4 months later.....
I have minimal soreness, back of the knee, sometimes in the calf and hamstring, and what I assume is the tendons. At my follow up 2 weeks ago, my surgeon thought the calf pain may be due to the baker's cyst which will resolve over time since the joint effusion has improved from pre op. Tendon issues likely overuse. My guess is they are getting used to new alignment. I do notice improvement and am able to do more and more activity, building up very gradually and monitoring how I feel during and after bike rides, hikes, yoga (home videos with modification only), pilates and strength work. Scar is still tender, I can kneel but it isn't pleasant.
I'm definitely in a better place than pre op, won't sugar coat what a rough ride the recovery was!
Wishing all of you the best for your recovery journeys
Liz