Jrwest100
new member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2019
- Messages
- 18
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thanks for the encouraging replies- it’s so hard to be patient, especially when it’s looking like I’ll have to find a new job in this current not good job market. I can hardly do 4 hours of work at home, much less the current job I was doing at work. It’s scary to go looking for a new job right now :(
also something else on mymind- when you all walk, do you hear/feel the prosthesis “clunk” and feel like it’s catching on a tendon/muscle ? Is that normal ?And I get pain when this happens too? I beginning to wonder if this is the source of swelling , from constant irritation. The swelling is not on the area that my oa was in (medial tibia). It’s interesting he lateral lower thigh / lateral femur. Ohh this is so frustrating. Thanks for your guys help in this ...
also something else on mymind- when you all walk, do you hear/feel the prosthesis “clunk” and feel like it’s catching on a tendon/muscle ? Is that normal ?And I get pain when this happens too? I beginning to wonder if this is the source of swelling , from constant irritation. The swelling is not on the area that my oa was in (medial tibia). It’s interesting he lateral lower thigh / lateral femur. Ohh this is so frustrating. Thanks for your guys help in this ...
First time I’ve been able to walk “normal” in 6 months ! And then of course it started wearing off and I was back to the original pain level. So, clearly the source is the knee , not the back.The swelling is still there though, and has actually shifted from lateral to antero-medial and makes it mechanically hard to walk.