Guest viewing is limited

Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful little guy, Thank you God for making him healthy. What a special blessing.
 
I'm so very happy for you and your family. He is beautiful.
 
Oh, this is such Wonderful News. Thank you for letting me know. God Bless him and his family You shared something so special and I thank you so much for that. Take care. Tashia
 
Kathy, you are so sweet to share these pictures, thank you!!

He is a darling, just a living doll.

I hope you feel better soon so you can snuggle!!

Be well my friend,

Dawn
 
I'm sorry, that I'm tardy in finding this thread, but delighted to know all is well. I do pray for all my Bonesmart friends, knowing everyone here can use a boost or two, but your little bundle missed my focused attention.

Thanks be to God for his continued progress.
 
See the playground I use for my picture. When my son was young I opted to do daycare and was president of the daycare association. Huge shockwaves went through our community when 2 infants died in daycare. When I prayed about what we could do that would be more than a card, book or plant, I heard a whispering reply while playing in the sandbox with my kids, build a playground. This is a portion of the playground that the kids of the area designed and the whole community helped fundraise to build. Yes, those little bundles are VERY important. Keep him snug and secure in your loving care.
 
That was a lovely idea about the playground, Martha and a lasting one that children will appreciate for a long time. We would like to do things to help raise money for the charity which supplied accommodation in the hospital for Kelly and Andrew, while Rayan was being cared for.

I know Andrew said he would definitely think of ways to do this fundraising. It is certainly a charity that we would never have heard of otherwise - 'The Sick Children's Trust'.

Kelly tells me that Rayan doesn't want to know about sleeping in his moses basket or cot yet - so he is sleeping between them - with plenty of space for him and Kelly and Andrew sleeping on the edges of their bed, I hasten to add. I know a lot of people frown on this, but most of us have done this. And after eleven days of sleeping in a goldfish bowl, I think Rayan deserves a little loving comfort :)

Here is a photo of our lovely granddaughter with her new little brother - looking so proud:

[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
How absolutely wonderful that all's well. And what a beautiful grandson!!!! The pics are marvelous. Prayer is a powerful force---we can all use a lot more of it. Enjoy your new grandson. Oh, and your granddaughter is a lovely girl. Must take after you.


Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
Kathy, you have a lovely, lovely family. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw Rayan being held my his big sis.

He is just the sweetest baby! When I saw his pictures I just wanted to reach through the screen and snuggle him right up. So wonderful!!!
 
Aw bless you all :) Ria is 16 and I have to say she is such a lovely girl. Yes of course she has her moments - more so with her Mum :whistle: she is a teenager, after all - but she is an absolute pleasure to have around. She stays with us at least one night a week and she is just ALWAYS happy, never grumpy. She stays with us because she and our youngest daughter, Katrina who is 26, are very very close. A ten year age gap, but just like best friends and sisters. It is lovely hearing them laughing together.

Katrina has a charity day in work today and everyone on their team is taking in homemade cakes and cookies. Katrina and Ria spend ages last night baking together. Pure joy :flwrysmile:

When Katrina's boyfriend ended their relationship last October, Katrina was devestated, but Ria was there for her Auntie and she comforted her with wise words and hugs. Happy to say Katrina is now well over Harry now and realises they weren't made for each other. Young love, aye :whistle: I remember it well :heehee:
 
I hope that everyone has a good and wonderful weekend with the little one being home. Tashia
 
Thank you, Tashia. They are all coming for dinner tomorrow (Easter Sunday) so we will have lots of Easter cuddles :)
 
My Easter cuddles came early. Mom's 85th birthday was on Tuesday so we gathered the family last weekend including my 1 and 2 year old great niece and nephew. Hope your family enjoys a wonderful Easter celebration. I sent this link to friends and family as my Easter card, so I'll post it here for you all to peek at if you wish.

This song was recently featured at a funeral I attended this past month. It was one my sister chose for hers, too. I think it appropriate to reflect upon when thinking of Jesus's death, too. It is a beautiful rendition of Eagle's Wings. Click here.
 
Hi Kathy.
I've just been trying to do a bit of catching up on BS and came across your posts about Rayan. Looked at the pictures too and he's such a sweetie. I was so pleased to hear he came through his traumatic start unscathed and hope he's continuing to thrive. I'm sure he's a real joy to you and all the family.
I noticed too that you had an MUA on 19 December 2012. Sorry to have missed that too. I hope it helped and that your knee is doing well now.
The date caught my eye as that's the day on which my newest ganddaughter, Sofia, was born. She's the one on the left in my avatar. Leila (3) is on the right. I have another grandchild, gender as yet unknown, due in June this year so more exciting times ahead. I think God made me to be a Granny - I just love it! Linda x
 
Aah, thank you Coppernob Linda. Rayan is doing really well now, thank God. It was a real tough time.

My knee is slowly but surely progressing. Couldn't get past 70 ROM before my MUA, but can reach 105 now.

The little granddaughters are truly beautiful. Lucky you, another grandbaby on the way. Won't be long until June now. It's lovely being a Granny, isn't it. Do let us know when he/she is born and we want pictures please.

I hope you and your knees are doing okay, particularly your left one.
 
Thanks Kathy. Glad to hear you're still improving. My knees are a bit dodgy still. It looks as if the right one is going to have to be changed to a TKR relatively soon and I've also started having a bit of pain in the left one again. I'm off to the hospital tomorrow for bone scans to see what's going on. Linda x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom