Guest viewing is limited

Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late adding my prayers, but they will still be there for the next challenging days. I am so happy for all of you that the latest news is good.
 
Just awesome news, what a lift to know that he is doing better! Smiles, warm hearts and all good wishes to you and yours!

Dawn
 
For our new born grandson, Rayan, born on Wednesday. He is beautiful. He is currently in an incubator in intensive care because he has Meconium aspiration Syndrome - he has inhaled his poop into his lungs.
So we need all your prayers please :angel:
Oh, Kathy, I missed your post. Congratulations. I will pray. I hope that Rayan is doing well. Now, I shall read the entire thread. I just had to let you know I cared.
 
Hi Kathy, How is it going with baby Rayan? I hope your whole family is holding up well and staying positive my friend! (((((HUGS))))) and Prayers!:angel:
 
Thinking of you & your family Kathy & hoping all is well with baby Rayan? For now a big hug :friends: and hoping that you are managing to get some sleep & not worrying to much x
 
Hows the little guy doing? Think of him often. I do hope you all are getting sleep with all this going on. All the prayers coming your way for everyone. Please remember you all are in our hearts and hoping for the day you all take him home. And life returns to normal. Please take care. Tashia
 
Hi Kathy, Hope Baby Rayan is now at home and not giving everyone sleepless nights. Its a while since we heard from you. Hope you are all well and youre not overdoing it being the doting grandma. Will keep looking out for posts from you. You look after yourself and take care.
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
Hello Everyone

I am so happy to say that Rayan came home from hospital yesterday - a healthy and handsome little boy. So very proud of him. They were long roller coaster 11 days - much like a TKR :heehee: But the main thing is we have a very happy ending. I had a little cuddle with him last Thursday when he was still in hospital. I am keeping far out of his way at the moment as I have had a streaming cold and awful cough over the weekend and off work today. Besides which, Kelly and Andrew have asked for no visitors for the first days they are at home. Can't blame them really after 11 intensive days with visitors coming and going. They just want a while as a family. But then I'll be there for my cuddles. Here are some photos taken of him by his sister, our granddaughter, Ria:

[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
Ahh, Kathy :)
So pleased for the update & such a happy, positive one too! So glad that gorgeous little man is home where he belongs with mum & dad. Well done them for saying, "No Visitors" for a while too! They now need to establish a routine between the 3 of them. Plenty of time for visitors later, ESPECIALLY healthy visitors :)
Congratulations again on your beautiful grandson! Xx
 
Kathy, what a gorgeous baby, you must be so proud of your new grandson. I am delighted to hear the good news and hope you will soon be fully recovered and able to have lots of cuddles with Rayan,
Congratulations,
Toothfairy x :martini: :flwrysmile:
 
Kathy,
so glad to hear that the little man is finally at home in loving arms. What a beautiful little boy he is , great photos too. Before you know it you will having to fight the ladies off. Please enjoy these wonderful times.
 
Kathy, so PLEASED to hear from you. And see such lovely photos of your little grandson. What a perfect start to the week. So Happy to hear such good news. Hope your cold goes soon so you can catch up on some lovely cuddles. Baby smell.... they should bottle it to remind us how lovely they smell. Have fun x x x x x
 
Kathy, just back from holiday so missed all this drama. Thankfully all is well and he s gorgeous .
Congratulations
 
Oh, my goodness, he is a gorgeous little man!!! Kathy, I'm so happy he is healthy and happy!! Now you can rest knowing all is fine, and you can start to spoil him!! He is a very lucky little angel having you as his Gran. Well done!!!!!

((((((((( HUGS. ))))))))) for all of you!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom