Guest viewing is limited

Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with all the other good wishes and prayers I will add mine too. Sending positive energy to you and your family that little Ryan will go home where he belongs very soon.
 
Oh Kathy, such a hard time you and your little Rayan and his family, it brings tear to my eyes and pain in my heart!:friends: Please know that my prayers are with Rayan, you and his family! I am also sending positive vibes for a full recovery for little precious Rayan!

Try and stay positive my friend!:console2:
 
Kathy, I am praying for your family and baby Rayan. He sounds like a fighter, but it hurts my heart to think of this tiny little one having to fight so hard right now. Please take care my dear friend. Huge hugs for you.
 
Dear Kathy,
adding my best wishes and prayers for baby Rayan and the whole family, I do hope he will soon be well,
Stay strong,
Love and hugs,
Toothfairy x
 
Even though we don't know each other, when a baby is in trouble we all band together and pray for him. My prayer has gone out for him & your family today.
 
I hope that he is doing better. He crossed my mind so I sent a prayer. Please stay sound for its needed right now. Take care and know the site is giving it all to help him. Tashia
 
Thank you all so very very much for your kind responses. You know it means so much to me.

puffin that is so very encouraging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It has been a roller coaster of a day. Little Rayan had a lumbar puncture last night. The doctor saw Kelly and Andrew this morning and it was doom and gloom. Good news was that he was optimistic Rayan would be able to go home with them in two to three weeks. BUT it was possible that Rayan might have meningitis! Side effects could be hearing impediment (which we could cope with) or worse. Distraught doesn't even cover it. Give me a TKR every day 24/7 to take this away from bubba.

We did our daily trip to the maternity unit this afternoon, taking it in turns to see Rayan. When it came to my turn, he was being given a brain scan (exactly the same as when you have a pregnancy scan, except on the head, so no big deal). I was with Kelly, my daughter, and the doctor (or whoever she was, don't know) was looking for blood on the brain, which isn't serious or uncommon, but there was none. In fact, everything was normal. Excellent news! She was so different from the doom and gloom doctor earlier that day. She was so optimistic, saying that Rayan would now be coming off the monitors and moving out of intensive care into a less intensive ward during the next couple of days. Tomorrow he would be able to be held and given cuddles.

He is now off the morphine and oxygen. The original problem of the poop in his lungs they are no longer worried about. Although we still await the results of all the tests, in four days time.

BUT, soooooooo much better news than this morning. Ray and I came home from hospital this evening and went straight to the pub to have a few much earned drinks!

Once again, many many thanks everyone for all your prayers and good wishes - they certainly seem to be doing the trick.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Here is our handsome little darling

[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
Aw Kathy, he is a handsome little man! :) I hope you and Ray had a much needed relaxed time at the pub my friend! Stay positive my friend, all good things come to those who wait! You are all still in my prayers my friend! (((((HUGS)))))
 
What a beautiful, beautiful little boy! Please know you have my prayers for a quick recovery, so you all can hold that precious little gift.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
He is a beautiful little boy, Kathy. I know he's your heart. Will continue praying for all of you until all is well and Rayan can go home.


Take care of yourself--I care. [Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
Kathy he is beautiful. What a rollercoaster day you have had. You deserved that drink. Sending hugs and best wishes for your very special little boy.
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
 
He is beautiful. Congrats and will continue to pray for him. Meconium Aspiration can be very scary but thankfully most babies recover just fine. Just takes them a little longer and not taking them home right away is so difficult. He sounds like a little trooper. Can't wait to hear great news of a full recovery!
 
Hi Kathy, I am so pleased that things are looking a bit brighter. He is adorable. I hope he continues to progress well and can soon be given the cuddles you all need,
Love and hugs, Toothfairy x :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom