Guest viewing is limited

Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Kathy, what a day. I am so pleased that the last bit of news was more upbeat. The sooner he can be in your families loving arms the better. He will feel the love and care that has been around him these first few days and that will make you all feel better. Little Bub will soon be cooing in your arms and giving you those early smiles that mend you together forever!!

I hope the pub brought some much needed relaxation; i think I would have been a puddle myself:).

Again, prayers for you all and special hugs to a very special friend!!

Be well,

Dawn :puppysmooze:
 
Sounds like things are improving - wonderful! He is a beautiful boy!
 
Kathy,
Rayan is just a beautiful little boy. With all of us here at BS pulling and praying from hime how can things con come out okay. Glad to hear the news got better yestereday and you we able to relax a bit. Please keep us informed when you hear more news, before you know it he will leaving the hospital with you all.
 
Hi Kathy, Just dropping by to say Hi, we are all still praying and hoping for good news of your little grandson. I think you mentioned Saturday was the day you were hoping for news so I hope you did get news and I hope it was good. Lots of Hugs and Take Care
 
Still thinking of you all too Kathy. What a beautiful little man you have there! Sincerely wishing you all get that much treasured cuddle later. :console2:
 
Hi Kathy, New start to the week and hoping its a good one for Rayan and all the family. Sending you extra hugs in case youve run out. Take Care :friends:
 
To my dear BS friends, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers, support and good wishes, as ever.

Such good news yesterday from the results of the lumbar puncture he had. Rayan did at some point have meningitis. The doctor couldn't say if it was for an hour, or a day, or what - but he doesn't have it any more. There was probably infection too. But since he has been on antibiotics since day one, they have obviously done the trick, with of course the help of doctors, nurses and the prayers of family and friends, not forgetting my BS friends.

The initial problem of MAS was no longer such a worry. Our little soldier is feeding well on Kelly's milk, which she is expressing - yesterday he had gone from taking 3mls to 27mls, bless him!

He sleeps such a lot, but no wonder with what he had gone through the first four days of his life - poked and prodded and goodness knows what.

He is still in the special baby unit, but out of intensive care. He will stay in hospital until he has finished the course of antibiotics, probably at least another ten days. But that doesn't matter, as long as he comes out fit and healthy, that is the main thing.

Back to work today and feel emotionally drained at the minute and can't believe I actually slept through the night last night for the first time in about three months :heehee:
 
Fab news Kathy :) Here's to Rayan making a complete recovery very soon! Big hugs & hope you get another good sleep tonight :sleep:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
Just wonderful news, Kathy. And Rayan will be such a joy to you when he gets home, and you can start grandmothering for real. Will continue to pray.

Take care and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Prayers Please
Hugs for all of you.
 
Great news Kathy! :yay: Well keep praying for a complete and speedy recovery! What a strong little man! :angel: Thanks for the update! I hope they go easy on you at work my friend! Take care of yourself! :console2:
 
Truly wonderful news. You must all be so relieved. Hopefully he will now make steady progress. As you rightly say as long as he is getting better you can cope with the delay in him coming home.
I am just delighted by this news, he will be an extra special grandson.
Hugs, Toothfairy x :yahoo:
 
O Kathy you have just made my day. Its so nice to hear your good news of little Rayan. Hes a proper little fighter isnt he. Im sure he will go from strength to strength now and be home soon. Not a great way to get a full nights sleep but hey glad you got there. You must have needed it Take Care
 
So happy to hear your good news! Oh, my.....the power of prayer is amazing, isn't it? It won't be long before that sweet little boy will be cuddling in Grandma's arms! I'm so glad to hear things are looking so much better for you and your family. That good night's sleep will work wonders for you, I'm sure!
 
God is wonderful! I am so happy for you all. Now all take a big breather and enjoy that baby. Prayers he continues his recovery and brings such joy to you all.
 
Kathy such wonderful news is so great to hear. I sure will keep praying for the best for Rayan. After all the prayers and support I got going thru my recent surgery I owe more than my share back. I hop it won't be long before Grandma can start spoiling that beautiful boy.
 
How is he doing? I think of him so often, and every time I do I sent a prayer his way. Please remember to take care of yourself also. Tashia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom