Guest viewing is limited

THR Post surgery

IMG_2408.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No... I don't think so...
looks very similar to me...
bandage has likely loosened a bit
Some seepage is to be expected...
When is your post-op appt.
If you have any concerns call your surgeon's office ......
 
Again, if you had ripped something or displaced something you WOULD feel it.
 
I thought a ripped a stitch or something cause of the spot and my post op ain’t til june
 
You don't have an appointment to have your dressing removed?
 
I had dressings like that and it definitely caught some ooze, that’s what they’re for, I think the little spot is pretty normal unless it’s fresh and growing or something.

But I would definitely check in w surgeon on instructions on who is supposed to take it off when. Mine was taken off after about a week. Definitely shouldn’t stay stuck on until June!!!
 
Have you called your surgeon to ask when they want to see you in order to remove your dressing?
 
Yay!
Are you excited for the big reveal? Hope you had a good nights sleep.
Happy One Week Anniversary! You're doing it! :happydance:
@ajhines19
 
Yea I’m excited not to good I hate that I can’t sleep on my side
 
Surround yourself with lots of comfy bed pillows and see if it helps you sleep better on your back. It helped me!
On your next walk around the house, go steal everyone's bed pillows. :wink:
It WILL get better. :yes:
@ajhines19
 
if I didn’t have pots I think recovery would be so much easier
 
I have a pretty good pain tolerance I haven’t taking the pain meds or Tylenol since the first day I got home
 
Wow...that's certainly amazing. Hopefully you're icing often and that's helping. :ice:
 
Yea icing every 20min when I’m not walking
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom