Jo, hope your revision recovery is coming along smoothly.
We, who actively seek guidance and support on these boards appreciate you having first-hand knowledge of so many of the issues we experience ourselves.
Good Luck and Godspeed!!
Please try not to worry about Jo. Heaven knows it's been forever since she's had a real vacation from the forum and, even though this isn't exactly like sipping an umbrella drink on the beach, it hopefully provides some mental rest for Jo. She has planned to be away from BoneSmart until October 7th, so that's quite a ways away yet.
@Josephine, I am going to be having a revision surgery done on my THR in December. I would really LOVE to hear about how it all went and what went on when you had it done. I am kinda scared for this one, but can't wait to get it done and HOPEFULLY be out of the pain in have been in the last 4 or so years. God bless you and I hope it is all going well. You are in our thoughts!
@Josephine I was wondering why there weren't any posts recently, because I think I have read everyone of yours back to 2011!! Then I noticed you had a revision surgery a few days after my very first TKR!! Your clear and logical presentations show me that a top notch, administrator and educator is very influential on this wonderful site! Thank you for all you have given us who are new to this journey and definitely prayers for a smooth recovery!
I just read that you have been off the forum due to a knee revision of your own. You have been missed, but what a great example you have set for others in taking some much needed time off of your own to rest and recover! Here's hoping your recovery has gone well.
sorry to hear about your revision and hope all will be well soon and wishing you a peaceful recovery. Looking forward to seeing the return of your sage and pragmatic advice on the forum. It is not the same without you. Xx
I'm sorry, but Jo is still away from the forum and, at this point, I don't know exactly when she will return. I spoke with her a couple of weeks ago and she seemed to be doing just fine. We all hope for her to join us again soon.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.