Revision TKR Post good wishes for Jo's knee revision here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to a good result for your revision! Is someone with Dickson and Diveley doing your revision. If so, I know you'll be in good hands. I'm six weeks post revision this Friday and I know what you are about to go through. I'm close so if you want to talk - PM me!
 
Here's to a good result for your revision! Is someone with Dickson and Diveley doing your revision. If so, I know you'll be in good hands. I'm six weeks post revision this Friday and I know what you are about to go through. I'm close so if you want to talk - PM me!
I think you've confused Josephine with me. I'm the one in Kansas City and my knees are doing great. Jo is in the UK and in the hands of a great surgeon there.
 
Best wishes for your surgery and for your full recovery.
 
I agree, it’s great to hear from you, Jo! :loveshwr:

We miss you and want the very best for you.
 
Thinking of you! Keep us updated with your progress. Take care!!!:flwrysmile:
 
Hi Jo! Best wishes for your upcoming revision. Sorry you've been feeling so poorly.. relief is coming and you of all people know how important it is to rest and let yourself heal. I'm glad you are getting a head start on it!

You are amazing.. you've helped so many on this site, including myself. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Take care and update when you are able. :roseshwr:
 
Hi Jo, it's good to hear from you. We'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and praying everything goes smoothly. :friends:
 
To Jo, Josephine, Mother Hen ... wishing you all the best for revision surgery, smooth recovery, and days with less and less pain!
 
Sending extra hugs and prayers for you tonight. :console2:
 
Thinking of you Jo and wishing I could give you a hug.
 
Thinking of you, Jo, as you are about to go in to surgery, or maybe already have. Wishing I could pop over and help you as you recover, but it's not possible, so am sending best wishes your way.
[Bonesmart.org] Post good wishes for Jo's knee revision here!
 
You are in my thoughts Jo. Hope all goes well today. See you on the other side soon!
 
Does anyone know how Josephine did with her revision?
 
No word on Jo yet but we expect she won't go home until tomorrow or Monday. Meanwhile please continue to send her positive vibes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom