Concierge service! Just like the high mileage frequent flyers freebies. I hope the care and attention bring you to a level of comfort and health fairly soon. I know you miss Madison like crazy, and she probably really misses you, but I like the fact that there are watchful, medically trained eyes on you right now. Coughing without pain is just what you need right now. That and sleep, blissful sleep.
Before or during your discharge planning, please request a visiting nurse to come to your home the same day or the day after your discharge. S/he will evaluate your set up and make sure that conditions there are good for you to continue on your recovery. I'm thinking of things like the angle of your recliner, bathroom access, tripping hazards, etc. I'm glad you are getting breathing treatments. Will they discharge you with a something to continue breathing therapy at home? Will you be getting occupational therapy, too, before you leave? A nutritionist consultation? Don't forget to ask for them to run a PSA test to see if your prostrate is acting up. Just kidding about that last one, Katie.