Sending hugs and TLC your way, Katie.
Take care of yourself and take all the time you need to rest in between tasks. Especially now. I want you to be cautious and err on the side of resting than pushing yourself when your energy feels like it's about to fade. (In other words, do what I say, not what I've done -- to my belated regret -- a good portion of my life.)
I understand it if you have no appetite. But, I hope you are paying attention to good nutrition. It'll help your healing.
Maybe your could share this next paragraph with your husband, in case he wants to stock up on
healthy, healing snacks for you.
I needed to take my pain pills with a bit of food, so I set up a little "surgery recovery cave" near my bed, with stuff I might need in easy reach. These included: snack packs of nuts and lfruit, individually wax-enclosed mini baby belle cheeses (I think I'm messing the name up, but you've probably seen them), crackers, small cans of V-8, fruit juice boxes, nutritious energy bars (Zone, Kind, Detour -- reading the nutrition information panels carefully to make sure they're good sources of protein and not full of too much sugar and fat), liquid breakfast drinks (Ensure would work, too) with the same attention to nutrition information. A hard boiled egg or two, kept in a bowl of ice, would be good for lunch time munchies. (I also kept my medication journal, phone with charger, address book, laptop, etc.)
With loads of love and healing energy to you!