THR Pain returned after several months - caused by my back pain??

Well, perhaps we can start with you showing me the site of your pains using this chart

[Bonesmart.org] Pain returned after several months - caused by  my back pain??
 
Thanks I will look forward to her thoughts. I do have problems finding my thread etc.
 
Hi @Highlands I hope you're having a good day.
Could you please explain how / why you're having a hard time locating your thread so we can help?

I see you've pin pointed your areas of pain. Hopefully Jo has some insight that will bring you relief.
Best Wishes for a great day!
 
To Layla I can only find rpms thread when there is an alert

To Josephine I will try again. I did not understand the chart I guess
RR2 B. RR3B. RL2B. RL3B is the back area pain made worse if standing and walking too long w/o resting
WR1F. XR1F. Outer thigh area stinging pain that began after back pain started



Thanks again. Sorry for any confusion
 
Hi @Highlands
I really want to help you with finding threads.
I'm not understanding what you typed above about only find rpms thread when there's an alert.
Not sure what that means...

Good news is it looks like you got the pain chart right for Josephine. She's in the UK though and I'm sure is having sweet dreams about now :sleep:
 
Thanks. It should have said that I can only find my thread when I sign in and it shows I have an alert. I had followed your link on ‘finding my posts and thread” but the example shown does not come up on my iPad. Also sorry about the typos. I really have to get better about proof reading. I always had someone to it for me a work and I guess I got lazy.

I will check back in the a.m.
 
Will be interested in what Jo says.
I am currently trying to research a chiropractor as my hips are supposedly fine but I am experiencing some of the lower back issues same as you.
 
Does your Chiropractor also do acupuncture? I have been told it can be very helpful for pain. I was thinking of looking into that too. Let me know how you make out
 
I think that means SI.:scratch:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom