Sunnysept
junior member
Can't figure out how to quote just a bit - thanks @Marvy - did they just take the screws out or was it a whole new cup ? I'm not sure there's much bone left for me to have a revision easily...
When did your pain start, and did it gradually get worse? Would it be seen on an MRI (reluctant for more X-rays, and especially not a CT as vast amounts of radiation to add to my many many X-rays over the years since I was 7)
Scratch the first question - I see they did more than just take out the screws. My, you've been through a lot!
When did your pain start, and did it gradually get worse? Would it be seen on an MRI (reluctant for more X-rays, and especially not a CT as vast amounts of radiation to add to my many many X-rays over the years since I was 7)
Scratch the first question - I see they did more than just take out the screws. My, you've been through a lot!
Last edited:
United Kingdom
), but if it was just mere groin strain and nothing to do with the cup/screws/implant problems/loose implant etc, what should I do or not do in order for it to go away? Will it go away if it's standard groin strain? And how long might it take - surely it would be better after 8 weeks?

