Watch 2020 JRAD Videos

THR Over the first hill...ready for the rest

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My grandma broke her hip in her 90's and did really well after her surgery. She lived many years beyond her fall. I certainly understand the fear involved though and the helpless feeling with your inability to be there. I wish her comfort and speedy healing.

But it does not seem targeted to my complaints. His philosophy is that muscle needs rich blood flow to heal. So I do a series of exercises with very moderate resistance but with speed and repetition to increase my heart rate. We shall see
Please take this slow and don't push yourself. If anything hurts, I'd advise you stop. You've come this far, I'd hate to see you stall out your recovery at this point.

Possibly you should check in with your OS in regard to some of the issues you're dealing with as well as your PT regimen. I believe when they say they don't "need" to see you they mean unless you have issues and while yours may not be serious, I think it may be worth checking out before March. Even a phone conversation with a member of your OS's care team may suffice. They'll either offer reassurance, or have you schedule an earlier appt. Something for you to consider...

Have a good week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Hi @kfisher119
Stopping by to say :hi: also to wish you a Happy Three Month Anniversary! I hope all is well with you.

I'm wondering how your mom is doing and if she's out of the re-hab hospital yet? I hope she's healing and thriving.

If we don't hear from you before Christmas, I hope you have a good one celebrating with all those you hold dear and may 2020 be a great year for you!

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nenny2four
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom