PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. A Toe, Knee award.....(Tony) Award.
:loll::loll:

And don't forget the Oh Scars (Oscars). We Bonesmarties certainly would certainly be short listed for that award.

By George, I impressed myself with the standard of this one. I know you've still got it, but I think I might be getting it. :yikes:

@patient 99
:loll::rofsign::loll:I am very impressed with your comedic genius :rotfl: I feel you are
Finally at my wacky level of nuttiness :happydance:
Now, not only do I still have it, You also have it.....:yes!:
@daughter stalker
How are you doing ? Is your knee any better ?
Ladies,
Have a wonderful Weekend & keep on smiling :)
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr::wave:

Hello @BionicWoman2

What wonderful news to hear about your new job. You must be so excited. You will be just wonderful.Sorry I haven't been around much lately - to say life has been hectic is an understatement. Knee is great, I can walk and drive but still can't bend it enough to come down stairs properly or have a bath (just showers) but this is a small price to pay. I've been missing the 'information'.

For some reason I didn't get notified that you had tagged me - for some unknown reason just felt I needed to check up on how you were. Obviously psychic!

Take care and good luck with the job
Speedy2:beer:

Taking it Kneeeasy at the beach. FINALLY!!! :egypdance::egypdance::martini:
2014-07-09 10.07.18.png

Oh, you know that holiday looks just lovely and just what you need. Have you had a second bereavement or have I misunderstood? Threads with Carol and Diana chatting have become so very confusing!:unsure:

Thanks ladies, I had a great "holiday" :cheers2: I stayed in a house the size of a small Palace for 2 days, then a day at a hotel on the ocean, that had everything I could ask for (except a Starbucks lol). :martini: The home was a lovely surprise, it too was on the water. I felt like Queen for a Weekend. :wowspring:After everything I've been through this was truly a Godsend :bow: FOR REAL! :angel:

Sue, I've only had 1 bereavement (my ex) and that is definitely sufficient. :boohoo::cry: Pay no attention to the Peanut Gallery (Carol @patient 99 and D'Diana @new knee in June ) they're INSANE :spin:as am I. :curtsey: :giggle:

I'm getting ready to return to work after a year's hiatus and send my son off to college. New beginnings all around. :egypdance::egypdance::cheers:

Take it Kneeeasy guys :chillpill:

@speedy2 I almost missed your post. Glad to hear from you and don't worry, I'm taking good care of your "information" :thumb: Lol
Btw, I can't take a bath yet either. Although I probably can, I just don't trust my knees enough to get naked, wet, and end up needing assistance. :shocked::yikes::sos: :rotfl: Plus a have a frame from a glass shower door on the edge of my tub, so there's no "sit-n-spin into the tub for me. :no-fin: Ouch! I'm going to try it one day soon though, I can't wait to soak these bones in some Epsom salt.

***CALLING ALL BATH TAKERS... WHAT'S YOUR SECRET?*** Inquiring behinds AND knees wanna know. :heehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015