PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither Carol or D'Diana told me anything about this promise land

Raqia, The Promised Land is D'Ds brainchild. Can't imagine why you haven't had a complementary ticket - everybody else has. As you are now well on the way to recovery your ticket is probably in the post as we speak. As you only get to go there when your knee(s) are A1 I wont be there. I'm still here in limbo. All on my ownsome:bawl::cry::boohoo:. Yes, all alone with hardly anything to eat or drink. You feeling real sorry for me yet?

@BionicWoman2
Don't listen to Ms. Carol, the Promised Land is open to All :welome:You just have
To like :doggie:& :kittymilk:Tell a pea joke once in a while, & dance like this :chuckmarch:
Carol, Get out of Limbo & have a :martini:On me !!!!! Stop :cry:& pass me a WALNUT :rotfl::rofsign:
Diana :wave:Sitting pretty in the "Promised Land" :yes!:

@patient 99
That's much better :happydance:No more trolling for sympathy....We already Love you...:loveshwr::loveshwr:
Now, where are my WALNUTS :shrug:?
M.T.M
My son went to FireFly Festival in Maryland....Guess who the opening Act was ? If you guessed
OutKast.... You would be correct...:happydance::happydance:HEY, YA....HEY, YA....Shake it like a Polaroid
Picture :chuckmarch:ANDRE 3000 is cooler than cool....HE's ICE COLD :ice:
@BionicWoman2

:rofsign::rotfl::loll:Totally forgot all about the walnuts. So glad you got another helper in Carol. lol
Btw, Carol "switching" is when you throw your hips from side to side to be cute. What's the British term for that? It's much safer than "slithering" as long as your careful not to "do too much" and throw your hip out. lol This is the knee replacement group, so be careful when you try it. :rotfl:

Andre 3000 huh, and I missed it. Whah! :bawl::bawl: Btw, did you hear about the Andre that use to be in the group, and he went coo-coo, cut his manly part off:flabber: and jumped off a 2nd story balcony??? :scare::shocked: He survived and they reattached it, but um.... :rolleyes::no-fin::gaah::bignono:GOOGLE this story Carol.

@BionicWoman2
There was another Andre ? & he cut off his private parts & jumped out of a 2nd floor :yikes:
What pra tell in god's green earth, did you get your hands on this time....:chillpill::chillpill:
:martini::martini:The folks on the ground saw a snake this big :bigfish: Now, unfortunately I know
What it was....:rotfl::rofsign::loll:
You need help, Hun.......:thud: What would I even "GOOGLE" to see if this is true ?
Diana....:scratch: ( Shaking my pretty Blonde head ) :nah:

Lol I couldn't believe it either. :flabber: I snuck and googled it when no one was looking. :scary:I first saw it on the Yahoo "newsfeed" if you can call it that. Lol It was also on the news. He must've been on some serious stuff. Oxy didn't have NOTHING on what he was taking. :rolleyes: :holysheep:

@BionicWoman2 & @patient 99
Are you to sure your counting grass & not smoking it :yikes: Your posts are making absolutely
No sense at all :flabber: Carol, this is the 3rd time you have forgotten a punch line.
Get with the program ladies.....I will have to ban you from "Promised Land".....we don't take
Fools :no-fin:
Diana ....confused :what:

Your posts are making absolutely
No sense at all

Diana, I've re-read them and they make perfect sense to me - it must be the technology.

I will have to ban you from "Promised Land".....we don't take
Fools

Limbo it is then. What was it that Groucho Marx used to say `I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member'.

I make look like a Fool and talk like a Fool, but don't let that mislead you. I really am a Fool. But a loveable one.

Please come Back
Alright. :loveshwr:

Diana, you know you said a little while ago that you didn't know how to use the quote option? You highlight the bit you want to quote (hold down left hand side of mouse and drag it over the bit to be highlighted). When you take your finger off the mouse you will see the words `quote me' appear. Left click on `quote me'. Go to the message you are sending and put your cursor where you want to put the quote,. Then just click the `Get Quotes' box which you will see just below your message. Bingo, quote in now inserted in the message you are going to send.

The quote in your unsent message looks a bit different to how it appears in the sent message. In the sent message you don't see all the square brackets etc.

Carol

ps: we will have to ask Raqia to make no more mention of manly parts. It threw us both in a spin. Peas and walnuts is clearly what we are both comfortable with:egypdance:

@patient 99
Carol,
Thank You so much for the 2nd chance :beg:The "Promised Land" would be pretty boring
Without you :friends:I am willing to wait for you, however long it takes :) I made up a riddle at
Work last night.......What kind of Award did the foot give to the "Bonesmart"?
Answer.... A Toe, Knee award.....(Tony) Award.....:rotfl::rofsign::rotfl::rofsign:
Have an Awesome Day,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Denton1224
Recent bookmarks