TKR One Year Update: problems cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great visit! You must be relieved! Take it easy in the pool, you can over do in the water and not realize immediately.
 
Wonderful! So glad to hear noises in the same sentence as normal! I had been told it was and this reassures all of us. Your report sounds very encouraging.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Yay!!! That was a wonderful report. I bet you will really like to be able to drive and go for a swim.
 
That is great news, yayyyy, I'm sure you are very relieved, celebrate your victories they are many today :yahoo::happydance:
 
I did celebrate! With ribs and, more importantly, some Ninkasi Dawn of the Red—my favorite beer. That was sooooooo good.

I will have to be careful to not join the club, because I know how I would rather just GO! But I'll remind myself to be careful. I'll just do some walking in the pool at first. Honestly, just driving is going to be amazing! Watch out, Sacramento! Here I come!! :driver:
 
It's incrediblably freeing to be able to drive again. No car, so a motorcycle will have to do. :hog:
 
UGH! Worst night for sleeping yet. Oh well. So, good morning everyone!!!

:rotfl:

Oh boy, do I need cooofffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@KarriB, what do you ride?
 
You had a lot of excitement yesterday, let's hope the sleep is better tonight.
Great report though. Your OS sounds a lot like mine, I'm so pleased he reassured you about the things you were worried about. You are on track and going in the right direction. But don't join the ODIC!
Tabby xxx
 
I don't ride a motorcycle, I have an Altima. There wasn't a car emoji, so I used a motorcycle. Me on a motorcycle :rotfl:!
So sorry it was a bad night. Napping much today? :yawn:
 
ODIC = OVER DID IT CLUB? I'm there in spurts, then tell them I'm done. It's hard wearing all the hats!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
[emoji21][emoji6][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Somehow my post got together with someone else's pic!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
No napping today, unfortunately. I'm a terrible napper, need to be dead exhausted, but I am! Ugh. My daughter and friends are on their way up from Long Beach, so my husband and I got the guest rooms ready and cleaned the house. He did 95% of the work, I did a little of the easy stuff. I can't wait to see my girl!

I was tossing and turning a lot last night and the ice machine was getting on my last nerve :snork:. I was sick to death of the hose. I took the thing off and then I felt like I was in a sauna. Then! the nearly-full moon shone through the smallest space between the blinds and sill—right on my eyes and that was when I gave up and got up. It was just one of those nights. Oh well.


@34120 - yep, the over did it club was what I was referring to. I did a lot yesterday, but rode the electric cart thingee at Costco and my husband put things away. I was tired, but ok.
 
Boy, can I relate to your nighttime 'adventure'! I'll spend an hour of so reading during those wake up times! But, reading your post about your night had me:rotfl:! I loved it. I know it wasn't funny to you, but you sure brought a smile to me! Thank you!
 
@sistersinhim - it was funny, tho. I just got up so I wouldn't wake my hubby. I'm surprised he slept through all the times I got up, took the ice wrap off, kicked off blankets, put ice wrap on, turn one way, adjust pillow between my knees, toss the other way, adjust pillow again, lay on back and resist temptation to throw pillows across the room! I was a mess! :rotfl:
 
Even though I live alone I have guest bedrooms. I'd move from bed to bed through the night! I really despised night time.
 
You have got to laugh to keep from crying! Only someone who's gone through it, can understand it. I move from bed to recliner and back and forth. I'm single, but I still distrub somebody, me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom