Macknit
graduate
I feel so spoiled, even when i don't use my cane I take it with me so someone doesn't think I'm trying to get over! The nice thing about where my work's handicap parking is literally 25 feet from the front of the building AND we have an elevator! If needed
I do appreciate that they understand the snow and ice problems, they have a company who clears and de-ices with chemicals, but sometimes they don't make it until 9-10 AM!!
@Sara61 my knee swells at work but I'm still able to I & E, which helps a lot! Not as good as staying at home though! 13 months until retirement!
I do appreciate that they understand the snow and ice problems, they have a company who clears and de-ices with chemicals, but sometimes they don't make it until 9-10 AM!!
@Sara61 my knee swells at work but I'm still able to I & E, which helps a lot! Not as good as staying at home though! 13 months until retirement!
United States
Just under 7 weeks post op..
I have some very soft skinny jeans that I can wear to work with boots.... Then I have a couple of pairs of regular denim skinnies...Those I'm not wearing yet, they're a tad rough on the scar still....
on waking I had no pain at all in the morning thinking that by lunchtime I would be in pain and I put a couple of painkillers in my bag - we had promised friends to visit a traditional Restaurant about 2hrs drive away - I dressed normally sat in their car at the back, with my knee bent, still no pain - lunch was as good as anticipated plenty of
and still no pain and same journey home again and still no pain
...now it's almost midnight and I have been nearly 24 hours without any form of medication and still no pain ...