THR One month today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hippies... I am 6 weeks post op and things are going so well. I walk about an hr a day and started physio last week. Today was my second appointment and from the wobble board to the bike things are really great. The leg length is getting much better( almost equal) and my weak sliced and diced muscles (gluts etc) are getting stronger.
Two more weeks until I see the surgeon and all restrictions are lifted .. then back ( physically) to the office. I am working from home which has been great but sometimes distracting... See the sun is shining so I have to go walk the dog and throw the frisbee for him... its my rehab too!:dogwalk:
Have a wonderful week everyone, and the remember the time flies when we are having all this fun recovering!:heehee:
 
@hipalonghopalong , sounds like you are doing great! Did you have any concentration problems working from home during recovery? I simply could not concentrate on anything in the first weeks. Well done you!
 
[Bonesmart.org] One month today
update, @hipalonghopalong. So happy that you are doing so well---I'm sure your pooch is happy about it, too.
 
@Jaycey I did not really start working from home until about 2 weeks ago because as you mentioned I was not able to concentrate. It took me awhile to give myself permission to relax rest & heal at my own pace. I also had to wrap my head around the fact that there are others that were capable of doing my job ...geesh I thought I was irreplaceable haha. I am still a bit concerned about going back to work and sitting at a desk full-time in a couple of weeks and hope I have enough energy to stay an entire day. I think once forced to go back my body and mind will catch up!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom