Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR On the other side now!!

@Roy Gardiner Thank you for the feedback. I'll hold off on mowing. I don't want to strain the soft tissue.
Looking forward to when everything is healed. :)
 
You could try doing part of the lawn and see how it feels the next day. If it feels ok, go for it.
 
@kneeper, that's a good idea! I enjoy being outside (not in the heat though!), and doing something productive.
:)
 
I'm 11 weeks out from BTKR and I have been using riding mower since 6 weeks with dr. permission. I have to sit in the seat and put my right leg over the top of the mower as it won't bend enough to get on the normal way. At first I kept walker strapped to the back. Now I keep cane with me just in case the mower went dead in the far corner of the yard. But that is just for safety...I do very well without the cane now but make myself use it outside.
 
I am having a lot of pain on both knees, and I don't know why. Its on the left and right side of the knee.
Trying to sit down and stand up is very painful.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
 
Sounds like me too. I still have some pains when sitting and getting up is always a trial. But once I am up and walking around it gets better. Odd isn't it? Maybe the swelling is still pressing too much to be pain free?
 
^that should continue to improve over the next months.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom