C Mac
post-grad
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1,396
- Age
- 63
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi John,
Hope that the healing goes well for your wife & sorry to know she had to have this surgery, do let her know we are thinking of her.
Great news on your hip and I think I can hear your excitement over that downstairs bathroom project... I'm guessing there is some sort of jackhammer in your tool shed that will be tearing things up soon....
Thanks for checking in
Take care,
Cardie
Hope that the healing goes well for your wife & sorry to know she had to have this surgery, do let her know we are thinking of her.
Great news on your hip and I think I can hear your excitement over that downstairs bathroom project... I'm guessing there is some sort of jackhammer in your tool shed that will be tearing things up soon....
Thanks for checking in
Take care,
Cardie