DeepBreath
post-grad
Hi @Doodles51
It's so great to 'see' you. The exercise thing is a work in progress, isn't it? For what it's worth, 20 minutes on the treadmill and elliptical is great. I did 10 on the treadmill the other day along with my regular PT exercises and I sure felt it that evening. My PT told me to just do 6-8 minutes for now, but I had Pandora going and the music inspired me.
We'll get there, I'm sure.
About the knee pain: YES. What you described is exactly what I am experiencing as well. If I sit or lie down too long they can really get to hurting. I am hoping that it goes away in time as well.
It sounds like you have definitely gotten to the 'I forgot about having new hips' phase. That is awesome!
About the knee pain: YES. What you described is exactly what I am experiencing as well. If I sit or lie down too long they can really get to hurting. I am hoping that it goes away in time as well.
It sounds like you have definitely gotten to the 'I forgot about having new hips' phase. That is awesome!

United States