October Feisties - Are You Having Surgery In October 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the three of us must try to keep our chins up, we'll be hip hopping soon with luck :-) I'ts hard though when you see everyone else moving over to the 'other side' and you know you should have been there too.:sigh:
 
I'm so proud of you all for sticking together and supporting each other. This is a tough time, but it will pass. Hang in there and keep up the communication....it does help to know you're not in it alone and that others care about you. And we do!!!!
 
:blush: You're so welcome!!
 
No but I am having a Birmingham Hip Replacement on my right hip December 9th. I'll be praying for all in October though.:cat-kittyandsmiley:
 
Oh, Nannyles, I am so sorry. That was just the most awful experience for you to suffer, so cruel.

I'm so hoping you, Neshym and Smja get your ops very soon.

Big hugs from me and I will keep everything crossed for you.

Aileen
 
Smja. Neshym and Nannyles just want you to know that I'm sending you all hugs and best wishes and will be celebrating when I hear any of you have had their ops. I'll be watching out for you. So sorry you have to wait.
 
Hi Guys

Just had some good news i am now going to be a December SuperNova I have been given another date 9th December !!

Fingers crossed Smja and Nannyles will be getting some good news soon as well :friends:
 
Okay, so i'm now going to be a November nimble. Got call today to go in for my new right hip on Friday - 4th Nov. After the roller coaster of emotions i've been through the last 10 days, i'm not sure how I feel now....
 
nannyles - terrific news.:yes 4: You are one step closer to life without pain. Well done on getting a new date quickly!

I am sure the November Nimbles will welcome you to the group!
 
Hi October Feisties

Had a message from our Halloween girl Pauline (last of the Oct train) to say that all has gone well and she is enjoying the care and attention. Well done Pauline :) :)
 
Thanks for the update Smja! Welcome to the other side Pauline!
 
Hi Jaycey,

Pauline said she is having Internet trouble and will post herself later :)
 
No problem! Glad she is through to the other side.
 
Has everyone gone over to the post op forum now? I am home and wondered if October Feisties had a thread over there. I am going to stay with the Feisties as I got so far with them.xx
 
Hi Nannyles

I mentioned in another post that it would be nice for us October Feisties to have a virtual catchup (through the forum of course!) what does everyone think?
 
Ps Nannyles, so pleased you are home :)

How are you going?

Good to hear from you? only four more sleeps for me.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom