October Feisties - Are You Having Surgery In October 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone gone over to the post op forum now? I am home and wondered if October Feisties had a thread over there. I am going to stay with the Feisties as I got so far with them.xx

Hi Nannyles, so glad you are back with us!

Typically recovering hippies start their own thread in the Hip Replacement Recovery area. Click the "New Thread" button in the top left side of the page.
It's a very good way to record your recovery. I found it helpful to review my recovery thread when I was having a bad day. It's great to see the progress you have made - even if it doesn't feel like you are getting anywhere. :th_heehee:

Please keep us updated!
 
Yep, we have probably all started our own new threads over at post-op side, but would be nice to have our own virtual catchup.

Smja, one more sleep? Great, Good luck. It's better on the other side:dancy:
 
Hi Jaycey, Oh yes, good idea. I have started making a pain/progress journal to monitor how i'm doing,but think that the forum is a good way to check out my progress too. Thanks for being so wonderful through all this.:friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom