Guest viewing is limited

THR Noise Issues - Hip Squeak

I had a silent hip installed in 2011 which was nothing short of miraculous allowing me to resume fitness and competitive cycling. It's probably cycled more than 140000 miles! However, it's now squeaking upon rotation and making plenty of odd noises. No pain though. X-ray booked next week. Does anyone have experience of this?
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Noise Issues - Hip Squeak
    image0 (14).jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 32
@wills640 …..you may notice a few changes to your thread(s) here on BoneSmart. Because we prefer to keep all comments in one recovery thread (so we can easily have your whole story in one place if we go back to do a little research before commenting), your 6 recovery threads have been merged into one. So, if you bookmark this thread, you can always find it when you return to the forum. :)
 
Hi wills, :wave:
Please identify which hip you've had the procedures on so we're able to add it to your signature.
Thanks in advance!


Just read through your entire thread. You've done well, made remarkable progress. Wishing you the best for your x-ray next week. I hope you receive some reassuring news soon. I appreciated your explanation that a silent hip, is not what most would think. First tine I've ever heard of a Silent Hip, read it was launched in 2009. I need to get with the times, lol.
Have a nice weekend!
@wills640
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom