Next surgery date is a approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandybeach, hurry up and post so we can see how well you are doing. Once you get through this its all recovery. Good Luck
 
I'll be thinking of you and watching for your new posts x :)
 
Thinking of you, hope all goes well.x
 
sandybeach
Hi Dear
Have been thinking of you.
I think your surgery must be over by now. (Counting hour difference between Minnesota and Istanbul...) 8-9 hours probably...
Hope to hear your positive voice soon.
selin
 
Ooooh Sandybeach, sorry i never noticed this thread.
Hope it all went well and your on your way to a new life. XXXXX
Aud:yahoo:
 
I suspect Sandybeach is a bit busy right now :)
 
I think she said she would not have internet access in the hospital.
 
Thinking about you sandybeach looking forward to hearing from you when you are able to post I hope all went well x
 
That's wonderful news sandybeach I will look forward to reading your thread on the recovery side
 
I made it through the second one and I'm home being taken care of by my husband. I will post the whole story on the recovery side.....see you all over there.

This is great news. Please do keep us abreast of the recovery. Its all behind you now. I can't wait until my second and final surgery so I to can regain my complete mobility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom