@jaschembra - We have so much in common besides our surgery date! ! I, too, am down to using Tylenol for Arthritis (2x650 mg) before bed and Tylenol extra strength (during the day) for pain. And I have hiking (trekking) pokes for walking, which I find helps me walk with a more normal gate. As for antibiotics before dental work, I checked with both my OS and my GP and both said the Canadian Dental Association has declared that antibiotics are not necessary. However, if I were in your shoes - with a wee problem with your incision - I'd probably take one too! That's a drag about not being able to use the pool. We have one in our condo building, but I haven't started using it yet. I will soon, though! I was happy to read that all went well with your daughter's wedding, including your knees! What shoes did you end up wearing? I'm looking forward to dancing - and margaritas!) again soon! My husband and are are going to the opera Tosca) on Sunday afternoon. We went to one a couple of weeks ago, but my knee got sore. Luckily, I have an aisle seat so I can stretch it out! I, too, need to have my arthritic right knee replaced - probably next year. Sometimes I wish I'd had bilateral. My Dad did - years ago - and he recovered quickly! All the best, Judy
Canada
![[Bonesmart.org] New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017< [Bonesmart.org] New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/48/48098-d5c3091c0dba088234f3fd467f4427b0.jpg?hash=1cMJHA26CI)

) We have a very urban life here, especially since we sold our house last year and moved to a condo. There's a long, deep ravine at the edge of our property with hiking and cycling paths that's also full of wildlife like raccoons, rabbits and coyotes. But no more garden, fresh herbs and veggies for us!
However, we do like it here (great gym and pool) and we have a great farmers' market just down the road. Keep in touch! Judy