truckinguy
member
Vallee
You are like all of us here in your recovery. And A typical of our stories. It's a very hard one to deal with. The knee is the most complicated joint in the body. Do what is recommended here and you'll be o.k. Time will go by fast and you'll realize how far you've come at some point.
I felt the same way that I wouldn't have my other knee done but my rtkr turned out so well after 2 years I couldn't stand living with the pain my left knee still gave so I went in June 2 2014. It's been 10 weeks and still needs healing and work. I pray it comes out like my rtkr did.
I wonder how all the folks here turn out after so much time has passed. So many feel pain,discomfort,etc. for months and months. At some point they must (assuming they don't have an infection or loosening) settle down to being so glad they did it. My RTKR after 2 years is wonderful. Yes it clunks around or clicks once in a while. Yes it still gets stiff sitting. But I do forget I had it done and it was the answer to the pain I had before. A friend told me you always know it's there. She was right. Keep that in mind in time.
You are like all of us here in your recovery. And A typical of our stories. It's a very hard one to deal with. The knee is the most complicated joint in the body. Do what is recommended here and you'll be o.k. Time will go by fast and you'll realize how far you've come at some point.
I felt the same way that I wouldn't have my other knee done but my rtkr turned out so well after 2 years I couldn't stand living with the pain my left knee still gave so I went in June 2 2014. It's been 10 weeks and still needs healing and work. I pray it comes out like my rtkr did.
I wonder how all the folks here turn out after so much time has passed. So many feel pain,discomfort,etc. for months and months. At some point they must (assuming they don't have an infection or loosening) settle down to being so glad they did it. My RTKR after 2 years is wonderful. Yes it clunks around or clicks once in a while. Yes it still gets stiff sitting. But I do forget I had it done and it was the answer to the pain I had before. A friend told me you always know it's there. She was right. Keep that in mind in time.
United States
. I think we should be numbed first. It hurt really bad with the other knee too. I had a very highly rated surgeon take the first ones out. I had a nurse take the second left knee ones out, both hurt like hell!! 


. so he has given me a month to get there otherwise it may be a MUA. i am now able to get into the water so might be able to swim a bit but definitely i will be doing exercises in the pool, my physio is going to write some down for me also i can go into the gym and use the bikes which fingers crossed will improve my ROM
