TKR New Knee for Mike

That's great news! Sounds like a Gold Star recovery for you!
 
So when you say no pain 90% of the day. Does that mean no swelling, stiffness or any tight band feeling during that 90%? Just curious as to your definition of "pain".
 
@flyaway79 most of my pain or irritation comes at the end of the day. Typically when I get up in the AM I have some stiffness, no pain just stiffness. After about 5 to 10 miniutes of moving around that's gone and most of the day I'm fine. I have no tight band feeling or major swelling. Sometimes at the end of a long day I have some light swelling. Ice is my best friend.

An example would be over Memorial weekend I drove to my vacation home in Idaho from California (Monterey area) straight thru for 14 hours at the end of that day and into the next I was swollen and irritable. But I don't do that very often. Most days my irritation is at that last part of the day 10%.

Hops this clarifies.
 
Way to go Mike! Congratulations on your excellent healing!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom