New here, hip surgery on July 10, and losing my job at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GabsJL, just checking with you...hope everything is going well. I've been watching for your new thread in the recovery section but ??? Let all of us on the forum know how you are when you're up to it! Lots of folks here hoping the best for you!
 
@GabsJL ... hoping and praying all went well for you. Give us a shout in the post-op area ASAP, we are anxious to hear from you!
 
Thank you for all the kind wishes! I survived the surgery but it was more complicated than expected. Spending an extra day in the hospital getting out July 14. I'll start a post-op thread in thé next few days. My iPhone is almost dead and I don't See a BS app for android, my main phone. Hugs to everyone!


Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de BoneSmart Forum
 
@GabsJL, we're just overjoyed to see your post and will look forward to reading you on the post-op side whenever you're up to it! Don't rush yourself, take it easy, and know we're all wishing you the best!
 
So glad to hear from you, @GabsJL! We were getting concerned. I hope you are being released to rehab, especially since your surgery was even more complicated than originally anticipated. Prayers for a good recovery and peace of mind for you.
 
Like everyone else....glad to hear you are OK....thinking about you. Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom