New here and terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Butterfly, we will be in the OR in spirit with you and waiting for you on the recovery side... Yes, all shall be fine :)
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! I almost cried when I saw how many happy posts, good wishes, prayers and MUSIC! I saw when I opened my thread this evening. WOW!!! This really IS a family. So many of you remembered me, I got all misty eyed. The outpouring of love from everyone is just wonderful!! I send it all back twofold, to everyone. I never thought I'd have this many folks cheering for me.

Bionic woman2 WOW you did a lot of work to get all those tunes together. Thank you so much. I'd be dancing if I could, but for now I will just wiggle in my chair. After my second hip,though, just watch me. BUT, I'll have to get a new twirly skirt, I think I gave all mine away a long time ago, and some really cool shoes are in my future, too. NO platforms, though, don't want to break something after all t his.

Red Shoe I'll try to be as brave as you tomorrow. Thanks for your continuing love and support.
 
Tomorrows the big day.Awesome for you Butterfly.Be strong and be brave.The hospital staff likes when you take the bull by the horns.Good luck,I will be anxiously awaiting your recovery post from the other side.Peace be with you.
 
Good morning Butterfly.The worst part of this entire episode has come to an end,the waiting and anxiety.Youve made it this far with that insidious hip pain,the rest is easy.Let the hospital staff do what they do best,fix you up.Im right beside you now holding your spiritual hand.See you over there on the good side.Peace be with you.
 
Hey Butterfly! It's time to finally fly over here to the good side with us ;-) all will be well and we look forward to hearing from you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
That spinal is messed up aint it?Wait till it wears off.Make them medicate you.Ask ask and ask.Eat sleep eat sleep.
 
Butterfly said a little prayer for you and awaiting for you on the other side , we can dance laugh and be merry :happydance:
 
Butterfly Waiting for you here, sending lots of good wishes and TLC to you. I know you'll wake up so relieved that it's over. Can't wait to hear from you how it all went.
And there's so many of these lovely friends of yours sending you such nice posts! I loved the music! How sweet and clever and so thoughtful. Lucky you to have so many supporters all cheering you on! :):friends::friends::friends::friends::) Looks like we've all got your back Butterfly ! Take care.
 
I used to dance to that song in my room all night long when I was little. Now I just dance it with my fingers. I sure wish I had a voice like her though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom